[CANUFNET] Trees Improving Businesses

Gorby, Erin egorby at coquitlam.ca
Tue Apr 19 15:04:31 EDT 2016

Hi Alyson,

Here's a helpful link: http://www.actrees.org/files/Research/benefits_of_trees.pdf page 6 refers to research about benefits of trees to businesses. Looks like much of it refers to Kathleen Wolfe's research.

Best of luck,

Erin Gorby B.Sc, MFC, ISA Certified Arborist
Parks Resource Technician
City of Coquitlam
egorby at coquitlam.ca<mailto:egorby at coquitlam.ca>
604.927.6334