[CANUFNET] Looking for examples of beaver management policy/procedures

Joel Mccracken joelmccracken at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:33:16 EDT 2016

Hi Brian,

Consider Ontario's very own 'Stand and Site Guide'. The guide is very good at outlining operational timing restrictions, reserve widths, etc for just about everything. It should be able to provide you with some some well thought out standards and guidelines. The guide is the rule in all of Ontario's forest management plans which are in place within the "area of the undertaking".

https://www.ontario.ca/document/forest-management-conserving-biodiversity-stand-and-site-scales

Specifically section: 4.2.3 Beaver habitat

Sent from my iPad