[CANUFNET] Recent Image

Young, Nancy Nancy.Young at ottawa.ca
Wed May 11 16:05:54 EDT 2016

Hi Darren,

A google search took me to the ISA website which has an interesting article about the use of tree tags, and a link to the Heartland Tree Alliance page which has more information on calculating the values for the tags, etc. See links below for more detailed information.

http://www.isaontario.com/content/what%E2%80%99s-value-tree-using-tree-tags-raise-awareness-kansas-city

https://www.bridgingthegap.org/benefits-of-trees/

A local community group in Ottawa put these up a few years ago too – it is a great conversation piece!

Cheers,
Nancy

Nancy Young, RPF | Forester| Forestry Services Branch | City of Ottawa
• 100 Constellation Crescent, Ottawa, ON, K2G 6J8 |
• 613-580-2424 Ext 13581 | Fax: 613-580-2611
• nancy.young at ottawa.ca | þ City of Ottawa - Trees and community forests<http://www.ottawa.ca/en/env_water/tlg/trees/index.html>
[roundForestry2Cbil]