[CANUFNET] Bylaws

Mike Rosen MRosen at treecanada.ca
Fri Jun 10 12:37:45 EDT 2016

Hello Canadian Urban Forest Network!

After returning from a major municipal meeting in Winnipeg (FCM) I can tell you that there is very strong interest in tree bylaws across the country. We at Tree Canada are familiar with tree bylaws in some provinces, but not all. Could you, if you have the time and the information please send me information stating:

Your province
The provincial Act that allows municipalities in your province to pass bylaws on:
- municipal lands
- private lands
- other lands

We are hoping to accumulate information for every province (and territory). Please feel free to send any other information or web link you think would be helpful.

Thank you. Hope to see you all at CUFC2016 - early bird rates end June 15!

Michael Rosen, R.P.F.| President/Président | Tree Canada/Arbres Canada
470 rue Somerset St. West/ouest |Ottawa, ON K1R 5J8 | T: 613-567-5545 ext 222
mrosen at treecanada.ca<mailto:mrosen at treecanada.ca>/mrosen at arbrescanada.ca<mailto:mrosen at arbrescanada.ca>
Growing better places to live | Des environnements plus sains prennent racine
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CF1397.FBEF7F00]<http://treecanada.ca/en/>
Check out the 2016 Canadian Urban Forest Conference<http://www.cufc2016.ca/> in Laval, Québec!
Serez-vous de la partie? Conférence canadienne sur la forêt urbaine 2016<http://www.ccfu2016.ca/> à Laval, Québec!