[CANUFNET] Public Tree Risk Assessment: Municipal Guidelines, Tender Documents and Strategies

Meagan Hanna meagan.hanna at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 26 21:05:11 EDT 2016

Greetings Group,

Me again.

I'd like to read about how Canadian municipalities manage - particularly how they ask for tree risk assessment services. I want to know if any municipalities out there either hire private companies or have in-house employees perform scheduled tree risk assessments and if they do, how they guide tree risk assessors with their expectations. I'm specifically looking for criteria - the types of things you would find in a tree risk management plan/set of guidelines, call for tenders or bylaw. Any takers?

Thanks in advance for your contributions!

All the best,

Meg

Meagan Hanna, MA.
meagan.hanna at mail.mcgill.ca