[CANUFNET] Remarkable Objects - A new PodCast

Mike James mjames at deeproot.com
Fri Sep 23 12:11:13 EDT 2016

Remarkable Objects:

A podcast about the intersection of nature and urban design.​

We think the question of how we construct cities is central to how well we function as a community. How can we incorporate nature into our cities in new, meaningful ways – creating healthy, sustainable places for people? What are the ideas, practices, and policies that will push us forward and make our cities and towns more resilient?​

Remarkable Objects will push this conversation forward by introducing you to people and ideas that are advancing our thinking about what nature in cities can and should be.​

Sign up below to be notified about new episodes
First Episode:

October 12; it will be an interview with Barbara Deutsch on the topic of “Quantifying the Landscape”

http://www.remarkableobjects.com/episodes

A DeepRoot production

Michael James  |  General Manager
t 800 561 3883 m 604 220 9521