[CANUFNET] Urban Forestry E-Lecture Series

Adrina Bardekjian abardekjian at treecanada.ca
Wed Nov 16 15:26:03 EST 2016

Dear CUFN members:

On behalf of Tree Canada and the CUFN Steering Committee, I want to thank you all who participated in our urban forestry e-lecture series. A special thanks to our hosts, the Canadian Institute of Forestry, and our main sponsor TD Friends of the Environment Foundation.

For those of you who missed our sessions, you may find the recorded e-lectures at the following links, courtesy of the CIF:

Link to Jacque Larouche's e-lecture: http://cif-ifc.adobeconnect.com/p1bkjdz4ukk/
Link to Jason Pollard's e-lecture: http://cif-ifc.adobeconnect.com/p448nbzf0a0/
Link to Meg Hanna's e-lecture: http://cif-ifc.adobeconnect.com/p50unont4ky/

Best,

Adrina C. Bardekjian, MFC, PhD
Manager, Urban Forestry Programs and Research Development
Gestionnaire des Programmes forestiers urbains et du d?veloppement de la recherche
Tree Canada | Arbres Canada
470 rue Somerset St. West/ouest |Ottawa, ON K1R 5J8
abardekjian at treecanada.ca / abardekjian at arbrescanada.ca
treecanada.ca<http://treecanada.ca/> / arbrescanada.ca<http://arbrescanada.ca/>