[CANUFNET] Open post - Assistant or Associate Professor in Outdoor Recreation and Tourism at UBC in Vancouver

Konijnendijk, Cecil cecil.konijnendijk at ubc.ca
Tue Nov 22 10:47:52 EST 2016

Dear all,

The Faculty of Forestry, University of British Columbia has opened a new position in outdoor recreation and tourism, with an application deadline of December 22nd. The successful applicant will be part of the Department of Forest Resources Management and our urban forestry team.

You are very welcome to forward this announcement to people who could be interested in applying.

Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

Kind regards,
Cecil

Prof. Cecil Konijnendijk van den Bosch  DSc, M.Sc.

Professor of Urban Forestry

Faculty of Forestry | Department of Forest Resources Management
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus
2045 - 2424 Main Mall | Vancouver British Columbia | V6T 1Z4 Canada
Phone 604 827 0191 | Fax 604 822 9106
cecil.konijnendijk at ubc.ca<mailto:cecil.konijnendijk at ubc.ca>
http://profiles.forestry.ubc.ca/person/cecil-konijnendijk/ | https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Cecil_Konijnendijk_Van_Den_Bosch