[CANUFNET] ISA Ontario's Annual Conference & Trade Show

Rebecca Lord via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Tue Jan 17 09:25:44 EST 2017

ISA Ontario invites you to join us in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada for
our 68th Annual Conference & Trade Show, February 22nd - 24th, 2017 at the
Marriott on the Falls Hotel, 6755 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario,
L2G 3W7

We will be exploring the theme “Arboriculture: In Theory & Practice”.
Throughout the arboriculture industry, arborists struggle to protect and
care for trees in construction zones, urban environments and other
situations with influences beyond their control.  As these challenges face
us, there is potential to develop innovative tools to enhance and promote
the care of trees for present and future generations.   With this
conference, we aim to address the issues associated with trees in
construction and environmental disruptions and to introduce innovative
ideas and information.   Join us as we hear industry experts such as Frank
Rinn, Nelda Methany and Mark Chisholm, among others, discuss the issues.

For more information and registration information, please visit our
website: www.isaontario.com.    ISA CEUs are available!