[CANUFNET] Calling All Urban Forest Stakeholders ? What tools do you need?

Michelle Bourdeau via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Wed Mar 1 14:53:16 EST 2017

Green Infrastructure Ontario (GIO) Coalition is excited to announce a new
urban forest project!

In our 2015 report, Ontario's Urban Forests: Call to Action, the
development of a toolkit for those working to improve urban forest
management across the province was identified as a priority action. This
year GIO will develop a toolkit that will be complemented by three
workshops.

At this stage, we are seeking input from urban forest stakeholders to help
define the scope of the toolkit by asking them to fill out a short, online
survey that will take only 5-10 minutes to complete.

We need your help by filling out our survey here and/or passing it along
to any appropriate contacts you have. Specifically, we're looking for
urban forestry professionals, planners, engineers, consultants,
researchers, or those who are part of a community group or non-profit
organization in Ontario.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to sharing the results of
this project!

[survey link:
http://greeninfrastructureontario.org/calling-all-urban-forest-stakeholders-what-tools-do-you-need/
]

Michelle Bourdeau, BSc. | Project Coordinator, Research & Climate Programs

Toronto and Region Conservation | 5 Shoreham Drive | Toronto, ON | M3N 1S4

Phone (416) 661-6600 x 5919 | Fax (416) 661-6898 | mbourdeau at trca.on.ca

Mailing Address: 5 Shoreham Drive, Downsview, ON M3N 1S4
Office Location and Courier Address: 101 Exchange Avenue, Vaughan, ON L4K
5R6

"*PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING, STORING OR FORWARDING
THIS MESSAGE*

Toronto and Region Conservation Authority Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this communication including any attachments
may be confidential, is intended only for use of the recipient(s) named
above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of the message is not
distribution,disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly
resend this communication to the sender and delete it permanently from
your computer system.
Thank you."