[CANUFNET] Scarabées japonais

Robert Langlois via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Tue May 2 14:35:29 EDT 2017

Hi Owen

Thanks for the info. We trapped a few hundreds of them in 2015 and a few thousands in 2016.  We already have done nematodes treatments at the end of july in the nursery last year . We will see if it works and if we will have less beetles next july  ...  A citizen near a parc have so much beetles since 2 years , (in a big public tilia cordata  ) then we will make an application of nematodes at the end of july to see if there will be less beetles en 2018 . Meanwhile, we probably will shoot his tree with safers soap and /or trounce when the beetles will be at their peak . We did it last year with more and less success .  It worked , but a few days later there was as much as before.

Please excuse my clerical errors , I berely never write in english. ( much easier to speak then talk )

Robert