[CANUFNET] volume of wood chips from ash trees

Peter Wynnyczuk via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Thu May 11 20:19:38 EDT 2017

Hi Martha,
If you log onto the Arborist Safe Work Practices website, they do have a chart
of greenwood weights for Ash and other trees.
Ash per Cubic Foot is 48 lbs.
http://arboristsafeworkpractices.com/home.html
It also give the weight in pounds per foot in length based on diameter.
This is helpful if your inventory has the DBH to start with.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
 Peter Wynnyczuk