[CANUFNET] MFI Canada

SMA via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Wed Jul 26 13:02:43 EDT 2017

Registration Costs:
$1835 USD for SMA members$1874 USD for non SMA members
Please note that Registration includes all instruction and materials, food and lodging from Sun evening through Friday noon.Payment is not required to register, but must be paid prior to attendance.
 Jerri J. LaHaie, CAE, Executive Director
Society of Municipal Arborists
P.O. Box 90060
East Point, GA 30364
phone: 706-340-5916
email: UrbanForestry at prodigy.net
webpage: www.urban-forestry.com
Follow us on TwitterBecome an SMA fan on Facebook