[CANUFNET] Urban Green Space Conference

Hamilton, Emily via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Mon Sep 11 18:55:46 EDT 2017

Hello Arborists,

Please see the attached flyer and information below regarding an upcoming conference on Saturday, November 18, 2017 from 8am-4pm at the Inn at Laurel Point, Victoria, BC.:

Urban green space is critical to the health and liveability of our communities.  Please help us reinforce
the case for green space inclusion on development and re-development projects in our city.

The focus of this workshop is to bring allied professionals together to discuss the issue of the
declining tree canopies in our communities.

This would be of value and relevance to Landscape Architects, Architects, Planners, Engineers and Arborists as well as
Politicians and Municipal staff,  the diverse Development Community and many community based interest groups and coalitions.

Tickets for this one day workshop are $100.00 per person which includes breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks followed by a wrap up reception.
I hope you would consider supporting this initiative by purchasing individual tickets or a Block of 5 tickets for your organization.

For more information, contact Paul de Greeff at paul at mdidesign.ca<mailto:paul at mdidesign.ca>, (250) 213-6670 / (250) 412-2891 or Illarion Gallant at illarion at shaw.ca<mailto:illarion at shaw.ca> , (250) 885-0546.

Regards,
Emily
Emily Hamilton | Environmental Technician - Arboriculture

[COS_Tag_pp_cmyk-200]

CITY OF SURREY
Trees and Landscape Section, Building Division - Planning and Development
13450 104th Ave, Surrey, BC, Canada V3T 1V8
T 604.591.4560 www.surrey.ca/treeprotection<http://www.surrey.ca/>

[Social Media Icons_email_GREEN]<http://www.surrey.ca/12392.aspx> [Social Media Icons_City Speaks_GREEN] <http://www.surrey.ca/city-government/13146.aspx>  [Social Media Icons_Twitter_GREEN] <https://twitter.com/cityofsurrey>  [Social Media Icons_FB_GREEN] <https://www.facebook.com/TheCityofSurrey>  [Social Media Icons_YT_GREEN] <http://www.youtube.com/TheCityofSurrey>  [Social Media Icons_linkedin_GREEN] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/city-of-surrey>

Connect, Share and Engage with your City