[CANUFNET] Invitation to attend the Ontario Urban Forest Council Conference and AGM October 13th and 14th in Oshawa

Peter Wynnyczuk via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Thu Oct 5 17:41:28 EDT 2017

Hello Canufnet Members,
The Ontario Urban Forest Council is looking forward to your participation
in our annual Conference with a Family engagement and participation theme.

Location: Thornton Dundee Community Centre, 219 Thornton Rd N.

 Agenda and registration using the link below.

 https://www.oufc.org/conference-registration-2017/

If alternate registration method needed please email oufc.org

We look forward to continuing the discussion on the importance of our urban
trees and ways to engage more participants in the conversation.

Sincerely,

Peter Wynnyczuk,

Executive Director,

Ontario Urban Forest Council

*Working with diverse, sustainable and resilient urban forest ecosystems*

Website: http://www.oufc.org/

Email: info at oufc.org
http://www.oufc.org/shop/books-publications/