[CANUFNET] Tree questionnaire

Nynke Hollander via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Thu Mar 29 06:06:16 EDT 2018

Hello,

My name is Nynke Hollander and I'm a bachelor student in Greenery Management at the VIVES University College in Roeselare (Belgium).
I'm writing my thesis on 'Tree Management Systems: how will we manage our street trees in the future' in large cities. The aim is to understand how larger cities organize the daily routine, such as formative pruning, VTA and other regular (street) tree work, in the urban forest.
I’m gathering the data through a questionnaire, which will be ready within a week.

I'd like to make a request to all of you to ask for your participation. Who will be willing to fill in the survey for their city?

Of course the thesis will be at your disposal, when it's finished (June 2018), on your request.

I'd much appreciate your cooperation!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully,
Nynke Hollander

Phone number: +32 497 65 46 82