[CANUFNET] Survey re: urban forest management in Canada

Vogt, Jessica via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Tue Apr 17 09:36:02 EDT 2018

Dear Urban Foresters,
We recently sent you an email asking you to respond to a brief survey for research about your management of urban forests in Canada. This is a final reminder to take the opportunity to reply if you have not yet done so. If you have already completed the survey, thank you! We appreciate your participation. Please pass this survey link on to other urban foresters and affiliates in Canada.
Survey Link: https://survey.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8kcVROpFTiPeOS9
This survey is short and should only take you 20 minutes to complete.  If you have not yet responded to the survey, we encourage you to take a few minutes and complete the survey.
Your participation in this survey is entirely voluntary and anonymous. No personally identifiable information will be associated with your responses in any reports of the data. Should you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact the research team leader, Dr. Jess Vogt at jess.vogt at depaul.edu<mailto:jess.vogt at depaul.edu>.
Thank you for participating in this study!
Many thanks,
Dr. Jess Vogt

Assistant Professor of Environmental Science & Studies, DePaul University
Principal, LUFA: Lab for Urban Forestry in the Anthropocene   |   www.lufa-depaul.org<http://www.lufa-depaul.org/>
Associate Editor, Urban Forestry & Urban Greening
Vice Chair, Science & Research Committee, International Society of Arboriculture
Dir. of Research, Illinois Arborist Association
jessica.m.vogt at gmail.com<mailto:jessica.m.vogt at gmail.com>   |  jess.vogt at depaul.edu<mailto:jess.vogt at depaul.edu>