[CANUFNET] Free CEU's - 6/14 'Urban Forestry Today' Noonhour (Eastern) Webcast

Richard Harper via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Tue May 22 09:37:41 EDT 2018

Join Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, Washington State University for the 6/14/18 'Urban Forestry Today' noonhour (Eastern) webcast “Can we enhance the urban environment with non-native trees & shrubs?” where she will discuss the native-nonnative woody species dilemma and outline how we can strive to enhance urban landscape biodiversity.

Attend to obtain free ISA & MCA CEU’s – visit www.joinwebinar.com<http://www.joinwebinar.com> and enter 586-200-731

**For those who cannot attend live in-person, the webcast will be archived in the ‘videos’ section at: www.urbanforestrytoday.org<http://www.urbanforestrytoday.org> where certified arborists may still receive free CEU’s**

For more information, contact:
Rick Harper
Department of Environmental Conservation
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
rharper at eco.umass.edu<mailto:rharper at eco.umass.edu>