[CANUFNET] Dutch Elm Disease tolerance

Meagan Hanna via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Thu Aug 9 15:47:22 EDT 2018

Hi Alison,

Sounds like you've got quite the elm saga on your hands 😉

I'm not sure if the following references can be useful for you, but possibly a nudge in the right direction. I'd give it a shot.

I just saw Dr. Charles E. Flower, Research Ecologist with the USDAFS, present on his team's research of DED at the ISA Conference in Ohio this past week. Some sections of the following proceedings address condition but I'm sure there's a lot to say on the topic https://www.fs.fed.us/nrs/pubs/gtr/gtr_nrs-p-174.pdf

If I was in your position, I'd contact him directly with your query and maybe someone on the team could guide you further. https://www.fs.fed.us/research/people/profile.php?alias=charlesflower

Wishing you the best of luck with your case,

Meagan Hanna, MA.
meagan.hanna at mail.mcgill.ca