[CANUFNET] Pruning Wound Treatment

ConsultingArborist via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Thu Aug 9 17:35:12 EDT 2018

Variation on pruning wound treatment.

Oliver K. Reichl, B.E.S.(Hons)
Principal / Consulting Arborist-Ecologist*
Arborsphere Arboriculture & Urban Forestry Consulting
18 Larue Mills Road
Mallorytown, ON, K0E 1R0
Tel: 613-213-6840 <613-923-8833>
Web: www.oliverkilian.com/treecare, Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oliver-K-Reichl-BESHons-Consulting-Arborist/192125024193992>

* ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist #553
  ISA Certified Arborist #ON-1178A
  Ontario Butternut Health Assessor #039
  ISA Tree Risk Assessor Qualified
  OUFC Heritage Tree Inspector