[CANUFNET] Tree Growth Factors Question

Amelia Needoba via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Wed Oct 10 12:13:25 EDT 2018

Hi Darren,

McPherson et al.’s Urban Tree Database and Allometric Equations are a great resource - https://www.fs.usda.gov/treesearch/pubs/52933. These are based on urban tree data from different regions in the US but you may find that they are reasonable for your location. The equation forms, coefficients and maximums are provided in the database tables for regions and species.

Cheers,
Amelia.

Amelia Needoba | Senior Urban Forester, PMP, ISA Cert. Arb
3559 Commercial Street | Vancouver | V5N 4E8
Diamond Head Consulting<http://www.diamondheadconsulting.com/> P 604.733.4886<tel:604.733.4886> ext. 33 F 604.733.4879<tel:604.733.4879>