[CANUFNET] London Plane trees and asthma

Mark B via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Fri Oct 19 15:04:26 EDT 2018

What about all the asthmatic people like me who suffer from pollution without trees in over heated urban climates?
As a long term asthmatic I know that an allergen of tree species pollen does not cause and asthma attack. It is a series of allergens from many different types of pollen

I think spending money on reducing pollution would be a better use of funds.

Plantanus species produce pollen therefore it will cause some asthmatics to have a pollen allergy.

Allergists doctors conduct tests on individuals who suffer and then if required, have a series of injections of the small amount allergens, this treatment had a great deal of success.

Good luck with you studies, I will be interested in read your results.

Mark Burleton

Sent from my iPhone