[CANUFNET] Short video about the importance of trees from Halifax, NS

Councillor Laura Dupont Dupontl at portcoquitlam.ca
Mon Dec 3 17:25:07 EST 2018

I’m sharing this brilliant video far and wide, it is so good!   Industry people understand the value of trees but the rest of us need to acknowledge the vital role they play in a healthy community and this cheeky video gets the point across so effectively.

I’m using it to hopefully convince my City Council to set a bold canopy target as we update our Tree Bylaw.

Thank you David Foster, Planifax, and Halifax, well done!

🌲🌳🌲
Councillor Laura Dupont
City of Port Coquitlam, BC