[CANUFNET] Absolutely great but....

Alice Casselman alice.casselman37 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:14:13 EST 2018

Fabulous
But one important piece missing
The vital involvement of citizen scientist volunteers to participate in the planting,watering,monitoring reporting changes in health and growth measurements
especially for newly planted shrubs and trees in this changing climate
Using Standardized protocols as we have makes data compatible for analysis acrossCanada
Happy to share our 20 years in Ontario one hectare plots 10 years in schoolyards and 5 years of riparian restoration plantings with Conservation Authorities
Alice Casselman
For  ACER
www.acer-acre.ca
905.601.7685