[CANUFNET] EAB treatment Survey

Alice Casselman alice.casselman37 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 21:48:59 EST 2019

ACER is not involved in treatments
Awareness only when groups on outings in forests to id holes etc now not doing this either
Sorry cannot help
Good luck
Alice
For ACER

Sent from my iPhone
Alice Casselman

On Feb 25, 2019, at 9:57 AM, Matthew Gordon via CANUFNET <canufnet at list.web.net> wrote:

Good morning, I work for the City of Mississauga and I am doing some benchmarking on treatment programs various municipalities are undertaking.

Would it be possible to have the attached  questionnaire posted for comments?

Please let me know if there are any concerns,

Thank you,

Matthew Gordon
Contract Administrator, ISA Certified Arborist
T 905-615-3200 ext.3808
matthew.gordon at mississauga.ca

City of Mississauga | Community Services Department,
Forestry Section

<EAB Treatment Questionnaire.doc>