[CANUFNET] Free CEU's - 3/14 'Urban Forestry Today' Noonhour (Eastern) Webcast

Naomi Zurcher treerap at sprintmail.com
Mon Mar 11 12:49:27 EDT 2019

The Urban Forestry Today webinars from UMass at Amherst is are open forum and everyone who is interested is welcome.

I know there are Landscape Architects who attend. Rick Harper has been posting these webinars to the CANUFNET listserv for some time know so it’s more a question if Landscape Architect associations are part of your listserv.

If they are not and you have access to their website, why not post this webinar information to their page?

Kind regards
Naomi