[CANUFNET] U of T Faculty of Forestry

Jack Radecki jackandali at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 27 09:11:42 EDT 2019

There was definitely a problem with the consultation process especially in the latter days – e.g. only 2 alumni at Dean Wright’s recent meeting? My view is that the program was not sustainable anymore in its present state because of how the present state occurred? Some 26 years ago the Board succeeded in terminating the undergraduate program. The communication problems and lack of support echo in my ears. At the end I spoke to many alumni especially undergraduates who had already “thrown in the towel.” What a shame. Even though I made a carefully worded submission to the Board I was not allowed to speak. Nicole Tratnik spoke well representing the FGSA on our behalf but that fell on deaf ears.

Jack