[CANUFNET] large tree moves

Philip van Wassenaer pwassenaer1022 at rogers.com
Tue Sep 3 14:35:03 EDT 2019

Nikki,

Moving very large trees in Canada is unfortunately not that common.we just
cut them down instead, such a shame.

I think these guys are one of the authorities in North America. I believe
they were consulted when some large tree moves were being considered here in
Ontario.

https://www.treemover.com/

Give them a try!

Philip van Wassenaer, B.SC., MFC