[CANUFNET] oak planted in tire

ConsultingArborist careofthetrees at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:44:49 EDT 2019

I concur with Stephen Smith’s comment. The tree appears to be in poor
condition. Effort would probably be better directed at replacing it,
perhaps by planting/cultivating some of its acorns (assuming it’s producing
any) for the sake of continuity.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 1:34 PM Stephen Smith via CANUFNET <
canufnet at list.web.net> wrote:

> Can you excavate and expose the tire and cut it off carefully with a
> sawzall or grinder?  The tree looks very bad and may not survive much
> longer anyway.
>
> Stephen Smith
> Urban Forester, ISA Certified Arborist
> Qualified Tree Risk Assessor