[CANUFNET] Tree Planting Programs

john at prospereco.ca john at prospereco.ca
Tue Nov 12 10:52:53 EST 2019

Hi everyone,
I know this isn’t exactly on topic, but I am a big supporter of your organization and follow along in an ongoing attempt at becoming more knowledgable and hopefully helpful.
As you may know, I am the founder of a pre-launch company called Petatree. Working with MaRS, we have developed a biodegradable, fully compostable container that takes the cremated remains of pets, along with soil and our pH buffer and  a tree seedling which is then planted thereby transforming the ashes of a pet owner’s loved one into the life of a tree.
I am currently trying to identify parkland areas by province, that Petatree could use as a “Forest of Friends”: a spot where our customers could plant their Petatree as a permanent place for their pet.
Does anyone know the best way I should proceed? I have been thinking about Provincial Parks, where certain parks or parts of parks have been decommissioned. If anyone can help shed some light on this subject it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
John
416 732 2186
www.petatree.com