[CANUFNET] Call for Participation for CUFC 2020 in Charlottetown in October

Peter Duinker Peter.Duinker at Dal.Ca
Mon Jan 6 15:43:48 EST 2020

Dear CANUFNET Colleagues:

The next Canadian Urban Forest Conference will be held in Charlottetown on 05-07 October. On behalf of the Program and Speakers Committee (of which I am Chair), I hereby invite you to consider the call for participation at the web address below. Please give serious consideration to participating and enjoying some down-east hospitality in the great City of Charlottetown. If you golf, bring your clubs!

Happy New Year!

https://venuewest.eventsair.com/cufc-2020/call-for-participation

Cheers, Peter Duinker

Peter N. Duinker, PhD, P.Ag.

Professor Emeritus, School for Resource and Environmental Studies
Faculty of Management, Dalhousie University
6100 University Ave., Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 4R2
Email: peter.duinker at dal.ca<mailto:peter.duinker at dal.ca>
https://www.dal.ca/faculty/management/sres/faculty-staff/our-faculty/peter-duinker.html

President, Sylveritas Ltd.
Email: pnduinker at gmail.com<mailto:pnduinker at gmail.com>