[CANUFNET] "Torontonians could pay nearly $1 million to save one of the city's oldest trees" CTV News

Andrew Almas andrew.almas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:24:21 EST 2020

Thanks for sharing this, Andrew!

Does anyone have any more information about this story? Based on the video
and article it is still not clear to me why the tree is in peril. Is the
house for sale and the City/Highway of Heroes tree campaigners are worried
that development will occur on the property? It was stated that the tree is
currently in excellent condition.

Best,
Andrew

--