[CANUFNET] Tree Pruning Benefits

Hettmann, Joerg Joerg.Hettmann at vaughan.ca
Wed Jan 15 15:00:34 EST 2020

Hello John;

Thank you for the link.  This is a very helpful article.  I am looking into the scientifically measurable effect of pruning on growth and age.  We are trying to establish valuating tree maintenance through asset management(reduced annual tree replacement through increased rotation) and carbon sequestration(carbon credits through permanent increase in biomass on fixed inventory).  Your article does help to set the stage for those arguments.

Thank you,

Joerg