[CANUFNET] City of Surrey auxiliary job postings - Urban Forest Stewardship

Gillespie, Colleen CEGillespie at surrey.ca
Tue Feb 11 19:14:20 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

The City of Surrey's Urban Forest Stewardship team has several auxiliary (part-time) job opportunities with our Urban Forest Stewardship and Surrey Nature Centre teams. Share your passion for nature and help us connect with the community to increase awareness about Surrey's natural areas and shade trees!

Check out our postings for more information:

Community Services Assistant 3 - Stewardship Programs Assistant<https://careers.surrey.ca/psc/CAREERS/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3459&PostingSeq=1>
Community Services Assistant 5 - Stewardship Programmer<https://careers.surrey.ca/psc/CAREERS/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3458&PostingSeq=1>
Community Services Assistant 3 - Surrey Nature Centre Programs Assistant<https://careers.surrey.ca/psc/CAREERS/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3457&PostingSeq=1>

COLLEEN GILLESPIE | URBAN FOREST STEWARDSHIP COORDINATOR

CITY OF SURREY
Parks, Recreation & Culture
Urban Forestry
6651 - 148 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3S 3C7
T 604.501.5175 | F 604.501.5177 | C 778.846.0708  www.surrey.ca