[CANUFNET] PhD position in urban vegetation and microclimate

Carly Ziter carly.ziter at concordia.ca
Mon Mar 9 13:17:28 EDT 2020

We are recruiting a PhD student to study the effects of vegetation in the built infrastructure on urban microclimate and air quality in Montreal. The selected applicant will be co-advised between Biology (Carly Ziter) and Urban Studies/Engineering (Ursula Eicker), and will be part of Concordia University's new interdisciplinary cluster on sustainable cities. The project combines sensor infrastructure, urban fieldwork, and data-analysis, and is an excellent opportunity to engage in policy-relevant research with an interdisciplinary team. We particularly encourage Canadian applicants, or those whose country has a fee remission agreement with Quebec. ​

The full position description can be found here: http://www.carlyziter.com/uploads/5/3/4/6/53462323/trottier_phd_advertisement.pdf​

Carly Ziter, PhD
Assistant Professor
Biology Department
Hub for Smart, Sustainable, and Resilient Cities and Communities
Concordia University, Montreal
Web: www.carlyziter.com

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no expectation to receive a reply outside yours