[CANUFNET] Constructing Driveways within Critical Root Zones

Julian Dunster jadunster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 12:13:49 EDT 2020

Ecoraster
https://www.ecorastergrid.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI683kwYnD6gIV4gl9Ch0bbArzEAAYASAAEgLYBfD_BwE

The images show it on top of a geogrid such as Jim and I suggested. Do
not try to use plastic fencing as that is not designed for triaxial

On Behalf of Dunster and Associates Environmental Consultants Ltd.

Dr. Julian A Dunster R.P.F., R.P.P.., M.C.I.P., ISA Certified Arborist,
ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist # 378,
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified
Honourary Life Member ISA + PNWISA

North American distributor for Rinntech
www.dunster.ca