[CANUFNET] Constructing Driveways within Critical Root Zones

Astrid Nielsen astrid.nielsen at dendronforestry.ca
Fri Jul 10 15:19:26 EDT 2020

Thank you everyone for your good suggestions...this has been very helpful
and I'm grateful that we have a mechanism through which we can share this
valuable info.

Have a great weekend!

Astrid

*Astrid Nielsen, *MFC
Ontario Registered Professional Forester
ISA Certified Arborist®
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified

astrid.nielsen at dendronforestry.ca
+1.613.805.WOOD (9663)