[CANUFNET] Emergency Forestry Plan Query

Judith Cowan j_cowan at bablackwell.com
Thu Jul 16 12:52:45 EDT 2020

Hi Deanna,

We are a forestry and urban forestry consulting company and would be
interested in developing a Forest Emergency Plan for the Town of Pelham and
learning more about this initiative. What would be the next steps?

Best wishes,

Judith Cowan RPF, ISA Certified Arborist, Landscape Architect (MBCSLA)

B.A. Blackwell and Associates Ltd.

270-18 Gostick Place, North Vancouver BC, V7M 3G3

604.986.8346 ext. 205 I  www.bablackwell.com