[CANUFNET] City of Toronto career opportunities

Mark Ventresca Mark.Ventresca at toronto.ca
Wed Sep 9 12:58:59 EDT 2020

Hi CANUF Network,

The City of Toronto has posted 8 positions of Urban Forestry Assistant Planner with-in the Tree Protection & Plan Review section, we are looking for people of all backgrounds who have experience in tree assessment and tree protection through construction. These are the staff that review/issue/follow up for our tree permits.

They are both the same job but with different initial lengths (3 - 15 month and 5 - 9 month), they are to backfill for people who have moved on to other positions at the City. It is an excellent entry level opportunity at the City of Toronto.

You can find these positions at:  https://jobs.toronto.ca/jobsatcity/search/

Or directly go to the two positions via these links:

https://jobs.toronto.ca/jobsatcity/job/Toronto-ASSISTANT-PLANNER-URBAN-FORESTRY-ON-M9C-2Y2/541460817/  (15 months)

https://jobs.toronto.ca/jobsatcity/job/Toronto-ASSISTANT-PLANNER-URBAN-FORESTRY-ON-M9C-2Y2/541460317/  (9 months)

I recommend that anyone wishing to apply to apply to both to maximize your opportunities.

Mark

Mark Ventresca, B.Sc., ISA Certified, TRAQ
Supervisor, Tree Protection & Plan Review
Urban Forestry, City of Toronto

150 Borough Drive, 5th Floor
Toronto, ON    M1P 4N7

Phone: 416-396-5131