[CANUFNET] Private Tree Protection

Michael Richardson mrtree at kos.net
Fri Dec 4 10:35:52 EST 2020

Jack is correct that there is a new guide termed revised October 2020.  I
am not sure how it differs from the 1oth Edition, Second Printing.  As
seems usually ISA the copyright owner does not seem to go out of their way
to inform people.

If you are going to use the 10th you need to download a bunch of files to
help "update" it.  See: https://wwv.isa-arbor.com/store/product/4390

Michael