[CANUFNET] Job posting for Supervisor, Forestry

van de Ven, Ruurd rvandeven at newmarket.ca
Tue Jan 19 11:38:16 EST 2021

Hi all,

There is a new job opportunity in the Town  of Newmarket to lead our team of arborists and to further the Tonw's new Urban Forestry Management Plan.  It is time for me to move on.

https://newmarket.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll

Thanks
[cid:CC4C165F-2D5D-4110-A40C-69443D91F08E]

Ruurd van de Ven, ISA BCMA,TRAQ
Supervisor, Forestry
Public Works Services
905-953-5300, ext. 2573
905-953-5319 (fax)
rvandeven at newmarket.ca<mailto:rvandeven at newmarket.ca>
www.newmarket.ca<http://www.newmarket.ca/>
Follow us on Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/> @townofnewmarket
Newmarket: A Community Well Beyond the Ordinary

"The information contained in this message is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) named above and may not be otherwise distributed, copied or disclosed. The message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately advising of the error and delete the message without making a copy. Thank you."