[CANUFNET] Trees and Capital Construction

Grace Golightly gragoli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:03:19 EST 2021

An interesting article recently published in The Narwhal about the effects
of construction on urban trees:

https://thenarwhal.ca/opinion-urban-forests-construction-threat/

I agree, it is time to share the knowledge of what best practices are,
amongst the provinces, and amongst the general population.

Grace