[CANUFNET] Question to mailing list members

Picard, Jérôme (PQM-FUH) Jerome.Picard at ville.quebec.qc.ca
Mon Mar 8 09:10:10 EST 2021

I would also be very curious about this research ! Not that I can't see the relation between these two things, but a study that focuses directly on relation between epicormic growth and DED makes me think that the conclusions would probably be more complicated than this.

This said, here in Quebec city, we have a DED's program since 1981 and it's not something that we were especially looking for when a case is investigated. With some sort of base proof, and to upgrade knowledge on DED, we would gladly participate (with our ongoing activities) to any research of those kinds.

Best regards
Jérôme Picard, ing.f
Conseiller en environnement
Division de la foresterie urbaine et de l'horticulture
Ville de Québec
Prévention et qualité du milieu
250-L, boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel
Québec (Québec) G1L 5A7