[CANUFNET] tree tags

Julian Dunster jadunster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 12:12:31 EDT 2021

RE Tags - I am looking for a supplier to create tags like the one shown
below. These seem to last a lot longer and be more readable than metal
tags which are often not well stamped. On some projects I require tags
to least at least ten years.

On Behalf of Dunster and Associates Environmental Consultants Ltd.

Dr. Julian A Dunster R.P.F., R.P.P.., M.C.I.P., ISA Certified Arborist,
ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist # 378,
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified
Honourary Life Member ISA + PNWISA

North American distributor for Rinntech
www.dunster.ca