[CANUFNET] ReForest London is hiring!

Christina Moica stewardship at reforestlondon.ca
Fri Mar 26 10:49:46 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

ReForest London is a small but mighty non-profit organization with a vision to see our community thriving in a healthy urban forest. We're on a mission to enhance environmental and human health in the Forest City by inspiring, educating and empowering Londoners to plant and care for trees and to be part of a sustainability-focused future for our community.
We have several exciting employment opportunities available, with plenty more coming soon!

Are you an experienced, tree-loving environmental professional wishing to make a difference at the local level and take on a high level of responsibility? Apply by Wednesday, March 31, 2021 to become our new Planting Programs Manager!

Are you currently enrolled in post-secondary and looking for experience over the summer? Take a look at our Aftercare Coordinator and Park Naturalization Projects Assistant roles, and apply by Sunday, April 4, 2021!

For more details, visit https://reforestlondon.ca/employment-opportunities <https://reforestlondon.ca/employment-opportunities>.

--
Christina Moica (she/her)
Digital Stewardship & Development Coordinator