[CANUFNET] Street Tree Planting

Wood, Crispin woodc at halifax.ca
Thu Apr 1 10:32:34 EDT 2021

Hello Folks,

I know talking numbers isn't a favorite pastime of most (and some people are shy); however, I am looking to do a quick benchmarking of contract rates for street tree planting and would appreciate any information that you may have and would be willing to provide.

I am particularly interested in the unit rate costs for supply and install of 50-60mm caliper ball and burlap trees with warrantee and/or maintenance on a city street. I am most interested in street tree planting costs, not park trees, however, would be grateful for any info you would be willing to share

Thanks in advance

Crispin

Crispin Wood, MSFM
Superintendent of Urban Forestry