[CANUFNET] City of Coquitlam Employment Opportunity - Tree Worker 2

Case, Jeffrey JCase at coquitlam.ca
Thu Apr 8 17:41:59 EDT 2021

Hello CANUFNET,

Please see message from Erin Gorby (Urban Forestry and Park Service Manager) regarding an exciting employment opportunity with the City of Coquitlam:

Hello,

I'd like to share that the Urban Forestry section at the City of Coquitlam has posted a one-year temporary term for a Tree Worker 2. If you're interested in joining our hard-working tree crew, please take a look here: https://careers.coquitlam.ca/

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions about the role, or about the City of Coquitlam.

Regards,

Erin Gorby
Urban Forestry and Park Services Manager
City of Coquitlam
604-927-6330

Jeffrey Case | Urban Forestry Services Supervisor
City of Coquitlam | Parks, Recreation, Culture and Facilities
T: 604.927.3482 | E: jcase at coquitlam.ca<mailto:jcase at coquitlam.ca> |W: coquitlam.ca

**The City of Coquitlam recognizes the bird nesting window as March 1st - August 31st. Any tree work must be in compliance with the BC Wildlife Act and the Federal Migratory Bird Convention Act.**