[CANUFNET] Western redcedar decline in the Pacific Northwest

Sara Bucovaz sbucovaz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 18:35:38 EDT 2021

Hi Dr. Julian,

I would love to help. What are some things I should look for? I am am to
identify many native species, but I don't know a lot about what to look for
regarding dying trees. I am starting to learn about it.

Sara

--
“This principle holds that a reconnection to the natural world is
fundamental to human health, well-being, spirit, and survival. - Richard