[CANUFNET] Western redcedar decline in the Pacific Northwest

Julian Dunster jd at dunster.ca
Mon Apr 19 10:52:42 EDT 2021

The whole point of the survey is to find out how far the problem extends.

On Behalf of Dunster and Associates Environmental Consultants Ltd.

Dr. Julian A Dunster R.P.F., R.P.P.., M.C.I.P., ISA Certified Arborist,
ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist # 378,
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified
Honourary Life Member ISA + PNWISA

North American distributor for Rinntech
www.dunster.ca