[CANUFNET] Inquiry regarding tree size and tree establishment

Naomi Zurcher treerap at sprintmail.com
Sat Jun 5 07:39:44 EDT 2021

I would like to clarify that you are suggesting planting trees with a smaller caliper rather than planting trees that are smaller when mature. It is important to make this distinction as large canopy trees, grown well into maturity are essential for the Ecosystem Services deliverable as well as the array of diversity they host.

Thanks for confirming.

Naomi Zürcher
Arbor Aegis